The first signs of pregnancy in the early stages: signs, symptoms, belly, pain
The experience of pregnancy every woman is unique. Of course, not all women have the same symptoms or even the same signs from one pregnancy to the other.
And since the early signs of pregnancy often imitate symptoms that may arise before and during menstruation, a woman may not be aware that it is pregnant.
In this article, we will look at various symptoms and signs that may indicate a possible pregnancy in the early stages.
When may the first signs of pregnancy appear?
This may seem strange, but in obstetrics, the term of pregnancy is counted from the last day of menstruation.
The main signs of pregnancy starting from the 1st obstetric week:
|Signs and symptoms||Weeks (from the missed cycle)|
|Moderate spasms and allocations||1-4|
|tingling or chest pain||4-6|
|high blood pressure||8|
|Strong fatigue and heartburn||9|
|chest changes and nipples||eleven|
|Noticeable weight gain||eleven|
Consider the more detailed 10 most common early symptoms of pregnancy. It is important to know that these symptoms can be caused not only by pregnancy, but also related to various states of health. Therefore, the presence of these symptoms does not necessarily indicate that you are in the position.
1. Monthly delay (missed menstrual cycle)
With a normal menstrual cycle with ovulation
For 14-15 days, the delay occurs in 2 weeks after conception, since after the end of implantation, blastocytes are produced by chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), which helps the body support pregnancy, and the ovaries stop producing mature eggs. But it is worth noting that the missed cycle is not always caused by pregnancy, it is better to confirm this with a pregnancy test, especially if you have an irregular cycle for any reason. In addition, you need to know that some women can have bleeding during pregnancy. If you are pregnant, find out from your doctor that you should know about bleeding as a natural process and as a sign of an emergency.
Most home tests can detect hCG
- Already 8 days after the missed cycle.
- Pass the test for pregnancy.
If the result is positive, call your doctor to assign the first reception.
If you take any medicines, ask your doctor if they represent any risk for you and your future child.
In addition to pregnancy, there are various reasons due to which a delay may appear, for example, a sharp set or weight loss. Fatigue, hormonal problems, stress - all this can promote a cycle violation. Some women have a delay when they stop taking contraceptives.
Most home tests can detect hCG
- 2. Fatigue
- The feeling of fatigue can develop on any gestation period, and this is quite a normal phenomenon, but it is very common in early pregnancy. Fatigue and drowsiness can cause an increase in the level of hormone progesterone. Of course, no other factors that contribute to the emergence of fatigue, for example, a low blood sugar level, an increase in blood generation or reduced blood pressure.
- Try to raise and respect recreation.
Check the room before bedtime and often stay outdoors - it can help.
Eat food rich in protein and iron.
3. Breast Changes: Tingling, Pain, Growth
Chest changes can manifest themselves between the 4th and 6th weeks. Due to changes in the level of female hormones, the chest can become swollen, or tingling will appear in it. Women can feel that their breasts became harder or more fully, as well as increased sensitivity. Usually, it passes in a few weeks when the body gets used to hormones.
Most home tests can detect hCG
- Changes to the nipple and chest can also occur on week 11. Hormones contribute to breast growth. Areola - area around the nipple - can change to the darker color and become more.
- Keep in mind that you will need a few weeks so that the body is accustomed to hormonal changes.
- You can reduce sensitivity in the chest by purchasing a convenient bra for pregnant women. Cottonless bone bra often the most convenient
It is better to choose one bra with different levels of the fasteners with which you can adjust the size in the coming months.
Get breast pads, such as bamboo, which are inserted into the bra to reduce friction and pain in the nipples.
4. Spasms and allocationsThe body of a pregnant woman on a period of 1-4 week begins to change at the cellular level. Blastocyst (cell group at 5-6 Embryo development day), created from the fertilized egg, will subsequently form in part of the body and the child organs.
Approximately 10-14 days (4 weeks) of the blastocyst will be implanted into endometrium, the mucous membrane of the uterus, which can cause implantation bleeding, erroneously taken by some women for a light menstrual cycle, which usually lasts from 3 to 12 days after fertilization of the egg. 1.
4 common features of implantation bleeding:
Pain. The pain may be light, medium or strong. According to a study of 4,539 women, 28% of women associate their discharge and light bleeding with pain
Selection color can vary from pink or red to brown, which is the norm.
Bleeding. Bleeding is usually compared with a conventional menstrual cycle.
Episodes. Implantation bleeding can last less than 3 days and does not require treatment.
Spasms during implantation bleeding resemble menstrual spasms, so some women mistakenly accept them and the presence of bleeding for the beginning of their menstrual cycle.
Also, a pregnant woman can notice white or milk discharge from the vagina, which appear due to the thickening of the walls of the vagina, which begins in fact immediately after conception. The growth of cells lining the vagina causes highlighting. These allocations are not dangerous, do not require treatment and can accompany the woman throughout the pregnancy.
Council. If there is an unpleasant smell associated with the discharge, as well as the feeling of burning or itching, be sure to inform your doctor so that it can check you for a bacterial or yeast infection.
5. Nausea and vomiting
Morning ailment is usually found on the 4-6 week and, despite its name, it may appear not only in the morning, and at any time of the day or night. There is no scientific justification for what exactly causes nausea, but it is definitely not without hormones here.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, many women experience morning nausea, which can be in a degree of both light and medium or severe. It may become more intense by the end of the first trimester and often weakens by the beginning of the second trimester.
Morning nausea is probably the most famous early sign of pregnancy, but not every pregnant woman is found!
Most home tests can detect hCG
- Also, some pregnant women change taste addictions: either passionately desire, or there is a disgust for certain products so much that even the idea that previously was a favorite dish, can cause a vomit reflex.
- Some women vomiting, nausea, thrust and disgust for food lasting the whole pregnancy. But in most cases, these symptoms decrease about the 13-14 week of pregnancy.
- Keep a package with salty crackers from your bed and eat a little before getting up in the morning
Drink a lot of water, keep the hydration mode
Call your doctor if you cannot hold the liquid or food in the stomach.
Be sure to follow a healthy diet so that you and your developing child receive the necessary nutrients. You can seek advice on this to your doctor.
6. High blood pressure and dizziness
Usually in the early stages of pregnancy, blood pressure drops. Due to the expansion of blood vessels, it can cause dizziness.
Most home tests can detect hCG
- Elevated blood pressure during pregnancy is more complicated. Almost all cases of hypertension during the first 20 weeks indicate health problems that are not related to pregnancy.
- During your first visit to the doctor, he will measure your blood pressure to help establish a baseline for normal blood pressure testimony.
- Do exercise favorable for pregnancy if you still do not
- Learn how to regularly track your blood pressure
Ask your doctor about dietary recommendations to help reduce blood pressure
Drink enough water and regularly snack to prevent dizziness. Slowly up and sit down - it helps.
Most home tests can detect hCG
- 7. Frequent urination and urinary incontinence
- In the body of a pregnant woman, the amount of blood increases, which means the kidneys process more fluid than usual, which leads to an increase in the liquid in the bladder. From this campaign to the toilet become frequent or you can accidentally proceed.
Do not reduce the use of water, on the contrary, drink more - about 300 ml extra every day.
Plan a visit to the restroom in advance to avoid incontinence.
8. Sensitivity to smells 2There is little scientific evidence of the appearance of sensitivity to smells during the first trimester of pregnancy, which is one of the important signs in the early periods of pregnancy. It is important to know that sensitivity to smells can cause nausea and vomiting.
In one scientific review reported reports from 1922 to 2014 on the relationship between smell and pregnancy
. The scientist discovered the tendency that women tend to estimate odors as more intense during the first trimester.
9. weight gain
- Increased weight becomes more common by the end of the first trimester. You can dial from 500 grams to 2 kilograms for the first few months. The need for calories in the early periods of pregnancy is not very different from the usual diet, but it will increase as pregnancy progressing.
- At later stages, weight during pregnancy is distributed between:
- chest (from 500 grams to 1.5 kilograms);
- uterus (about 1 kilogram);
- placenta (about 500 grams);
- oily water (about 1 kilogram);
increased blood and liquid volume (about 2-3 kilograms);
Fat (from 2.5 to 4 kilograms).
Most home tests can detect hCG
- Hormones can cause the valve relaxation between the stomach and the esophagus. This allows gastric acid to flow, causing heartburn.
- Before using drugs from heartburn - the so-called antacid agents that reduce the acidity of the gastric juice due to the neutralization of hydrochloric acid, be sure to consult a doctor, as some of the antacids may adversely affect the health of the future kid.
- Prevent heartburn related to pregnancy, eating food in several small techniques instead of large
After meals, try to sit in a vertical position for at least an hour so that food has more time to digest
If you need antacids, then advise your doctor about your child safety and security.
- Other early pregnancy symptoms
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy can also cause other signs and symptoms:
- Owliness of the abdomen and constipation. Due to the increase in the level of progesterone, the food lump starts to pass slowly through the intestine, which can contribute to the appearance of constipation. Drink more water, do exercise and eat a lot of food with high tissue content.
- Mood swings. Estrogen and progesterone levels increase during pregnancy. It can affect the mood and make you more emotional than usual. Mood swings are distributed during pregnancy and can lead to depression, irritability and anxiety.
Headache and back pain. During pregnancy, some women celebrate light headaches and back pain.
Dizziness and faint.
Symptoms fade in the second trimester
- During pregnancy, all these signs and symptoms may appear, and some women can appear only one or two. Many of these symptoms that you are experiencing in the first trimester will begin to disappear in the second trimester. Be sure to inform your doctor about any manifestations that prevent your daily life.
- Khachkurov, S. G. Ultrasonic research during the pregnancy of early term / S. G. Khachkurov. - 7th ed. - Moscow: Medpress Inform, 2017.
- Obstetrics and gynecology 4th edition recycled 2019.
Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation Clinical recommendations "Obstetric bleeding" 2016
FSBI "Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician V.I. Kulakova" diagnostic algorithm during bleeding / pain in the early period of pregnancy Vikhareva ON, Tetrouashvili N.K, Voevodin S.M., Demidov V.N., Shmakov R.G., Yusupov K.F. 2015.
Rus2124800-2 dated 03/20/2020
Many couples are very carefully related to pregnancy planning, calculating ovulation and trying to have a child. From the end of each menstrual cycle, women are sensitive to their body. And if the conception has come, literally after 8-10 days you can notice some early signs of pregnancy. This is due to the influence of pregnancy hormones and changes occurring in the uterus when implantation. In particular, sometimes pink allocations occur, testifying to the introduction of the embryo in the thickness of the endometrium.
Pregnancy or monthly?
Many women confuse the initial, the earliest signs of pregnancy with changes typical of the menstrual cycle, since both states are very similar to sensations. Literally after 8-10 days from the moment of ovulation and the release of a mature egg to the fallopian tube, after meeting it with sperm and conception, consistent changes in the female body are formed. They are related to the influence of a key hormone of pregnancy - HCG.
Therefore, about 8-10 days after ovulation, arising unusual symptoms may be early signs of pregnancy. However, if you spend a test at this time, it can give a negative result, since the hormone of pregnancy (HCG) is initially rising in the blood plasma, and only after a while it starts filtering in the urine where tests are determined.
Effect of pregnancy hormone
Almost immediately after conception, the body of the woman continuously and in all increasing concentrations produces a hormone of pregnancy - chorionic gonadotropin of man (HCG). It is he who leads to various changes in the body of the future mother, causing headaches, morning malaise and much more. These signs can begin to appear approximately eight days after ovulation or from the moment of implantation of the fertilized egg to the mucous membrane of the uterus. It is important to know that the term of 8-10 days is the approximate time of the implantation of the embryo, each woman has this period individual. Sometimes he can lengthened, and the first signs will appear later. In addition, not all women can arise airs-like or other signs associated with an increase in the level of pregnancy hormone. This does not mean that the conception has not happened, and that the germ does not develop. Do not worry ahead of time, the most key features will be a latency of menstruation and a subsequent positive pregnancy test, and not different sensations.
From ovulation before conception
As ovulation occurs, in the body of a woman, natural changes are formed, which prepare the body to the possible conception and implantation of the embryo in the wall of the uterus. The cervical mucus is changing, the sexual attraction increases. If ovulation falls for a period of intimate proximity without protection, the chances of successful conception are most high as possible. As a fertilized egg movement moves to the uterus, there are no special changes in sensations. But as it penetrates the uterine cavity and the process of introducing into the mucous membrane begins, the level of hormones that support pregnancy increases, certain changes can be noted.
Change the selection when implantation
Implantation bleeding in the form of osculusions or pink seals is an early sign of pregnancy, which is usually manifested six or twelve days after conception. The implantation of the embryo into the mucous membrane of the uterus is accompanied by partial dissolution of the endometrium, due to which the selection is slightly amplified, there are minor stains on underwear or minor bleeding. Most women consider it the beginning of menstrual secretions, as this time may have for the period before menstruation or during the beginning of the new menstrual cycle. Ovulation bleeding or stains on the underwear is a common phenomenon, and nothing to worry about, since the selection is stopped after a short period of time.
Signs of early pregnancy
Many women notice signs of early pregnancy, although their severity may be insignificant. Frequent or reinforced urination, even if a woman does not take a lot of fluid, can be one of the symptoms of pregnancy that may arise eight days after ovulation. The increase in blood flow to the kidneys due to hormonal changes leads to an increase in the development of urine, which is actively filtered and is more often separated. This suggests that conception took place, and the embryo is implanted and develops in the uterus.
Improving the level of hormones after conception can slow down the process of digestion and lead to constipation or decrease in the number of feces. This is another sign that perhaps a pregnancy has come. But digestion is significantly envy and from the type of food used, so this symptom cannot be considered particularly reliable.
Morning nausea is the most common symptom at an early stage of pregnancy. Although it is typically for 6-8 weeks, some women may experience nausea shortly after implantation, which makes it an early sign of pregnancy.
New body feelings
The future mother may have headaches and dizziness due to fluctuations in hormone levels after ovulation. Light pre-real states can also be formed, which are considered common and early symptoms of pregnancy. Sensitivity and taste can change: a thrust or disgust to certain flavors and smells of food is developing. It is also possible a feeling of constant hunger or satiety, changes in appetite.
Increasing the level of hCG after implantation can make breasts more sensitive, dense and edema literally after one or two weeks from conception. Other symptoms that a woman may experience in a couple of weeks after ovulation, include tingling and discomfort around the nipples.
Gradually, the level of progesterone rises, adjusts the mood and causes drowsiness during the day. This, in turn, can form a feeling of weakness or fatigue.
Used photographic materials shutterstock What is signs of pregnancy? Signs of pregnancy - this is due to the coming Pregnancy Feelings in a pregnant woman ( Complaints ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
in the uterus or outside ). Pregnancy occurs after the introduction of a fertilized egg (
- ) In the wall of the uterus. This process is called implantation. From this point on, the woman is considered pregnant, and she appears signs of "interesting situation". Pregnancy causes the following changes in the female organism:
- Anatomical changes - the uterus and the mammary glands increase, the female figure changes;
Physiological - Loss of menstruation disappear, all organs begin to work more active, the hormonal background changes. Signs of pregnancy are a consequence of these changes and can be determined when inspection using laboratory tests (
) and instrumental diagnostic methods.
What signs of pregnancy are?
- Signs of pregnancy can be subjective and objective. Subjective signs are felt by the woman itself, they can be connected with other pathologies or arise due to self-sustainment, so they are not considered reliable. Objective signs are detected when inspected by a woman or a doctor, as well as during laboratory tests and instrumental research. Objective signs do not always mean that the woman is precisely pregnant, some pathologies can cause similar changes or a sign can be rewarded by a doctor. Therefore, even objective signs of pregnancy differ in their accuracy. Depending on the reliability, all signs of pregnancy are divided into the following groups:
- Dubious signs - not related to changes in the genitals of a woman or in the dairy glands, these are the sensations that a woman is experiencing when pregnancy; Probable signs - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- the likely they are called because they can occur in some other situations that are not related to pregnancy );
Used photographic materials shutterstock
Used photographic materials shutterstock
- indicate the presence of the fetus inside the uterus, are detected during inspection and research by the doctor, as well as using instrumental diagnostic methods.
How do you manifest?
Mechanism of origin
| || |
nausea, vomiting; Student urination. Violation of natural adaptation processes due to pregnancy (
There is a restructuring of the female organism at all levels
) leads to a violation of the nervous and endocrine regulation of many organs. The increase in urination is associated with irritation of the bladder and pressure on it from an enlarged uterus.
| || |
The increase in the size of the uterus with the fruit inside as the latter increases leads to an increase in the size of the abdomen. In addition, the stomach "grows" by increasing the thickness of the fat layer when weight gain during pregnancy. The formation of pigmentation on the skin of the face, on the stomach, nipples and around the nipples, on the outdoor genital organs. Pigmentation arise due to an increase in the level of the melanocystimulating hormone, which stimulates the function of the skin cells responsible for the accumulation of the pigment of melanin ( It determines the skin color ). In addition, estrogen production increases in early pregnancy terms (
| || |
) On the skin of the abdomen.
There is a restructuring of the female organism at all levels
The appearance of blue, purple or red stripes is due to thinning of the skin under the influence of the pregnancy hormone of progesterone. Skin stretching also contributes to a rapid weight gain. Probable signs of pregnancy At the occurrence of pregnancy, the hormone level of progesterone ( Hormone pregnancy ) The woman does not decrease (
| || |
), It continues to be produced in the ovaries, so the mucous membrane of the uterus does not turn into, and there is no monthly. Increase and heat of the mammary glands. Under the influence of hormones allocated by the placenta and ovaries (
| || |
separation from the mosk urban glands ( Primary milk Under the influence of hormonal changes in the mammary glands begins the development of primary milk by its cells (
Lactocyti ). The colostrum is distinguished from the nipple, if pressed on the milk gland. A pregnancy test is positive if a hormone released in the urine in the urine of a woman - HCG (
| || |
). This feature is considered probable, since in some cases there are false-negative results in the presence of pregnancy or false positive results with other pathologies, accompanied by an increase in the level of hCG.
| || |
Associated with the presence of one or more fruit eggs in the uterus, as well as a change in the hormonal background of a woman who affects the tone and softness of the uterus.
Defrost and lifting of the vagina and cervix.
There is a restructuring of the female organism at all levels
| || |
Reliable signs of pregnancy Listening to the fetal heartbeat. If the doctor listens with a stethoscope a heartbeat, which is much more often than maternal ( 120 - 140 per minute ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
| || |
heartbeat can be heard from 17-19 weeks of pregnancy
Felling the fetal parts and the feeling of its movement when feeling. The use of obstetric techniques for the belly of the belly of women outside allows you to clearly define large pieces of the fetus, while it is also clearly felt by its movement and a response to tackling. Uzi allows you to see a fruit egg ( 2 weeks after conception ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
), the fruit itself inside the uterus, his movement, heartbeat and heart cut (
from 5 to 7 weeks of pregnancy
- Even if only 1 is a reliable sign of pregnancy - this is considered sufficient to diagnose pregnancy. The rest of the likely and dubious signs are value, only when they are combined, since all these signs can be observed not only during pregnancy. This is especially important to consider in cases where a woman really wants to get pregnant. Dubious and probable signs of pregnancy can be confused with the following pathologies: Violation of the menstrual cycle. If a woman is not protected, but she has an irregular cycle ( monthly then delayed, then there are earlier ), The delay in menstruation due to hormonal imbalance can be taken for pregnancy. Irregular periods can be observed with genital tumors, diet observance ( starvation ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
- ). That is why the delay of menstruation is considered a sign of pregnancy only in combination with its other signs ( Burning of the mammary glands, the selection of colosis, the signs detected during the gynecological examination and, most importantly, with a positive test for pregnancy )Vegeth-vascular dystonia ( neurosis, neurocirculatory dystonia . Violation of the nervous regulation of the tone of vessels and the functions of various organs leads to dizziness and fainting, irritability, fatigue, sleep disorders. Dizziness and fainting can also occur during pregnancy, especially in women prone to neurosis and suffering anemia (
- Low hemoglobin and red blood cells ). That is why it is impossible to associate irritability and other symptoms only with pregnancy.
- Diseases of the stomach, intestines, pancreas and gallbladder. These diseases cause symptoms as nausea, vomiting. Nausea and even more vomiting are the most famous signs of pregnancy, they appear with a frequency of 46% in all pregnant women, but ordinary gastritis, intestine irritation, poisoning and other diseases of the digestive system, causing such symptoms should be excluded. It is characteristic that usually during pregnancy vomiting does not bring relief, while in the pathology of the stomach, the removal of food from it significantly softens the symptoms. Deficiency of vitamins, minerals and anemia ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
- . These diseases are accompanied by a change in taste and smell - they are perverted or a desire to eat "something unusual" ( chalk, hair, salty or sweet
- Inflammation of the bladder and kidneys. These diseases are accompanied by rapid and painful urination, due to irritation of the walls of the bladder or infection, affecting the kidney.
Mastopathy . Mastopathy is a hormonal disease of the mammary glands, for which the growth of iron tissue or breast ducts is characterized against the background of hormonal imbalance. Mastopathy also causes the loading of the mammary glands and even quite intense pain associated with annealing gland. ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
Such a sign as the movement of the fetus, which is felt by the mother itself, is not considered reliable. First, a woman can take for the movement of the fetus of the intestine reduction, and secondly, the movements of the fetus are not felt up to 18 - 20 weeks of pregnancy (
- with first pregnancy - at 20 weeks, and at the following - 2 weeks earlier
- Probable signs of pregnancy can be identified through the following studies:
- feeling of the mammary glands; inspection of external genital organs and vagina; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Study of the vagina and cervix with mirrors (
- Special gynecological tool
two-handed gynecological research;
pregnancy test. Signs of pregnancy when examining a gynecologist Inspection at the gynecologist is carried out on the gynecological chair, which has footrests. A woman falls on this chair so that the buttocks are located on the edge of the chair, and the legs put on the stand. This position allows a gynecologist to carry out two-handed (
- ) Inspection of the vagina and cervix. The offensive of pregnancy changes the uterus. It is these changes that must identify an obstetrician gynecologist. The identification of these signs also allows you to establish an approximate period of pregnancy, but they are not reliable signs, since the uterus can be increased and as a result of other reasons. With a two-way study, the gynecologist reveals the following signs of pregnancy: Increase the uterus - on the 5th - 6 week of pregnancy, the uterus acquires a spherical shape (
- Non-empty uterus pear-shaped ), by 8 week of pregnancy, the uterus is doubled, to 10 - three times, and by 12 - 4 times;
- comb shaped protrusion on the front surface of the uterus - it is determined when tackling during a vaginal study; )Asymmetry of the uterus (
- Increase and change its form - that region of the uterus, where the embryo was introduced, blows out, so the uterus becomes the wrong form, which is determined by the 7th - 8 week of pregnancy and disappears to the tenth; )softening the cage of the uterus (
- Segment between the body of the uterus and her neck - It happens under the influence of the hormone of progesterone pregnancy, it is determined to the touch by a doctor, while due to the softness of the coastal fingers of the inner and outdoor hands of the doctor converge in the region of the coastal, which is considered a sign of pregnancy;
Increased contraction of the uterus
- - During the feeling of the uterus, its response response appears to such irritation, and it is compacted due to muscle contraction. Depending on the size of the uterus, the period of pregnancy is determined as follows:
- 5 - 6 weeks - spherical form with a two-way study;
- 8 weeks - the uterus has a magnitude with a female fist;
- 10 weeks - The magnitude of the uterus corresponds to the magnitude of the head of a newborn baby;
- 16 weeks - the uterus can be forgiven over Lona;
- 20 weeks - the uterus is tested on 3 transverse fingers above the wing;
- 24 weeks - the uterus is trying to the navel level;
- The uterus is above the navel. Signs of pregnancy on ultrasound Pregnancy on ultrasound can be seen 3 weeks after conception. On this time, the ultrasound is visible rounded education in the wall of the uterus, which poorly reflects the echo signal, that is, it passes it, so it has a black color ( This is called a hypo echogenic structure. ) This is a fruit egg. From 4 - 5 weeks of pregnancy you can see the embryo, it is distinguished by a positive echo (
White colors on echo ). The diameter of the fetal egg on this period is less than 0.5 cm. It is possible to clearly distinguish future fruit when its sizes will increase at least twice, that is, the diameter will be 1 cm. To do this, wait for 7 weeks of pregnancy. At 9 week, the fetus head is selected. On this time you can also see the reduction of the heart of the fetus. By 10 week, the entire cavity of the uterus is already filled with a fruit egg. Ultrasound is carried out in the usual way ( The sensor is put on the wall of the abdomen ) or through the vagina. Last method (
) Allows you to identify a fruit egg for 1 - 1.5 weeks earlier than the usual ultrasound.
When appear signs of pregnancy? (Depending on the appearance time, signs of pregnancy can be divided into early signs of pregnancy and late signs of pregnancy. Early signs of pregnancy are signs that can be revealed to 12 weeks of pregnancy, that is, it's all dubious and probable signs. Signs of pregnancy in late dates are determined from 18 to 20 weeks of pregnancy, that is, they already include reliable signs. The very first signs of pregnancy can be found before the monthly delay. ):
- The following symptoms may indicate the delay of monthly pregnancy. The first signs of pregnancy Mozhovy allocations of red, pink or brown. Data release occurs due to implantation (
- Implementation ) Fruit egg into the wall of the uterus. For implantation, the embryo enzymes destroy the surface layer of the uterine mucosa on a limited area to be, where to fit. Such local destruction is accompanied by bleeding, the blood is distinguished from the genital paths in the form of gas seals. These discharge from the vagina last 1 - 2 days and are often perceived by a woman as menstruation. Preserving elevated body temperature before month. A woman who plans pregnancy, usually observes the change in body temperature ( Measured in the rectum ) During the entire menstrual cycle. It is necessary to determine the period that is favorable for conception. Normally, there is a decrease in body temperature, since the production of progesterone (
- Female sex hormone 2 cycle phases ) Gradually decreases. Progesterone affects the center of thermoregulation in the brain, causing an increase in body temperature. If the pregnancy has come, then the production of progesterone continues, and the body temperature is saved at 37 - 38ºC. A sharp drop in body temperature. If after the middle of the cycle before the next menstruation, a woman observes 1 - 2 day sharp decrease in temperature, then this may be a sign of pregnancy. This symptom is called implantation west. It is explained by this breeding to the temporary cessation of the allocation of progesterone hormone in the ovaries (
- They have not yet received a signal that the pregnancy has come and what to continue to allocate progesterone ). There is another reason. When conception, estrogen is working - this is the second female sex hormone, the effect of which is opposite to the effect of progesterone, it causes a decrease in body temperature.
- Painted pain at the bottom of the abdomen - arise simultaneously with allocations and are associated with the same process of implantation of a fetal egg.
Sensitivity and loading of the mammary glands
- - arises due to hormonal changes due to the coming pregnancy.
- Signs of pregnancy in early terms include:
- delay of menstruation;
- bad state of health;
- mood swings;
- changing taste, smell; Student urination; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- nausea, vomiting ( from 2 weeks of pregnancy - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- reinforced appetite (
- With 4 weeks of pregnancy
- drowsiness or insomnia; Positive pregnancy test; The appearance of an amniotic cavity ( cavity filled with octoplodic liquid ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
) on ultrasound, thin stripes inside this cavity, which is the future embryo (
- revealed after 3 - 4 weeks after conception
- The signs of pregnancy in late terms include:
- listening to the fetal heartbeat;
- Fetal detection on ultrasound;
Tearing large parts of the fetus;
The movement of the fetus, a felt physician.
Signs of pregnancy boy and girl
You can learn the floor of the child according to ultrasound. Usually it can be done on the 12th week of pregnancy. However, the doctor can not always do it for sure, even in the later dates due to the situation of the fetus. In this case, there are many accepts or signs, as well as the sensations of the woman itself during pregnancy, which indicate that a boy or girl is growing in his belly. These signs are mainly due to the level of genital hormones. If parents managed to conceive a boy, then in the female body there will be more male sex hormones that are necessary for the growth of the male fetus. It is the ratio of male and female sex hormones that determines which phenomena will occur with the body of a pregnant woman, except for the main signs of pregnancy.
Paul child on features during pregnancy
Pregnancy girl Nausea ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
Nausea in the morning in the first months of pregnancy is absent or insignificant (
It meets only half of pregnant women, it is not an optional sign
(Pronounced nausea in the morning in the first months of pregnancy. )
FREE Cardiac Frequency Frequency
Less than 140 shots per minute.
More than 140 beats per minute.
Form of belly
Round belly, resembles a basketball ball, issued forward.
The stomach has an oblong shape, more "flat", reminds melon.
The height of the enlarged abdomen
Belly is located low.
Belly is located high.
Pronounced darkening of the nearby region.
A pronounced increase in the mammary glands, and the left chest is greater than the right. Flavoring addiction ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
Woman "pulls" is salted and sour, the desire to use meat and dairy products arises (
The woman "pulls" on the fruit, especially like oranges, there is a addiction to sweet, the woman prefers not to eat crusts of bread, only a mistake.
Exterior of a woman The woman is good, the nose is somewhat sharp. ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
Next to pigment spots on the face, acne, female edema (
Beauty temporarily "passes" to the girl
The mood is cheerful, high, weakness is not felt.
Constantly clone to sleep, the woman is irritable, casting, the mood is often changing.
Lower limit temperature
Cooling lower limbs.
Warm lower limbs.
The hair on the legs grow faster, hair appears on the stomach.
Excessive hair growth is not observed. Future mom's hair can get a redhead.
A set of excess weight is not characteristic, as the boys "prefer" protein food more, which requires large energy consumption for digestion.
A quick weight gain, fat is postponed in the hips and buttocks area, the figure "breaks out."
May be absent.
Light yellow, dim.
Signs of multiple pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancy is a pregnancy more than 1 fruit. The probability of multiple pregnancy increases with age, is more often if twins have been born in a family of one of the future parents, as well as if the pregnancy arose as a result of Eco. Usually, the presence of twins parents will be recognized on the ultrasound, but there are other signs that testify to pregnancy twins or triple.
- The following signs are indicated about multiple pregnancy:
- The dimensions of the uterus do not correspond to the periods of pregnancy;
- The circumference of the abdomen and its "height" is much larger than it is supposed for this period;
- The doctor feel more than 3 large parts of the fetus; When listening to a stethoscope, 2 heartbeats are determined, which differ from each other in frequency and better listening point, and between them there is a zone "silence", where the tones are not listened; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- The difference in the heart rate in the twins is more than 10 shots at different points, which is determined by the special apparatus (
- Cardiological monitor When determining the level of hCG in the blood, its level is 2 times more; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Next to swelling of the lower extremities (
- Large load on internal organs and especially on the kidneys rapidly emerging fatigue; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Heavy toxicosis (
- pronounced nausea and vomiting, expressed lactification of the mammary glands leaning to constipation; ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
Early fetal movement (
If a woman usually feels the movement of the child from 18 to 20 weeks of pregnancy, then with multiplotions - from 15 weeks
Signs of frozen pregnancy
- Fantasy is called the undeveloping pregnancy, when the normal course of pregnancy is disturbed, and the development of the embryo or the death of the fetus occurs in the late pregnancy. At the same time, parts of the fetal egg, embryo or fetus continue to be in the uterine cavity. The signs of frozen pregnancy include: - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Low HCG in blood ( The release of the hormone stops - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- The ultrasound on the ultrasound and when tickling the doctor has smaller sizes than it is based on a given period of pregnancy ( On any deadline No yellowback bag (
- In early terms ) or the embryo itself inside the fruit egg; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- lack of heart abbreviations ( for 7 - 8 weeks of pregnancy ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
No fetal movements according to ultrasound data (
up to 22 weeks of pregnancy
Signs of pregnancy after eco
Eco or extracorporeal fertilization is fertilization outside the female body, followed by the introduction of embryos to the uterine cavity. Signs of pregnancy after Eco do not differ from those during pregnancy naturally. The highlight to which attention should be paid is the possibility of a false-positive test for pregnancy and the deadlines for the appearance of signs of pregnancy.
The embryo is introduced into the uterus in the days, favorable for its implantation, that is, the introduction into the wall of the uterus. However, it is impossible to find out the exact term of this implantation. It can occur within a few hours or within a week after the embryo transfer procedure. Implantation itself lasts up to 3 days. The deadlines for the appearance of signs also depend on the "age" of embryos. Sometimes three-day embryos are implanted, and sometimes five-day. If three-day embryos introduced into the uterus, the signs of pregnancy may appear a few days later than with the introduction of five-day embryos.
Thus, to wait for the first signs of pregnancy after ECO followed 12-14 days after the introduction of embryos in the uterus. After 12 - 14 days, a woman should do a pregnancy test. The usual pregnancy test is made on day 14 after the transfer of embryos, and the blood test for the quantitative definition of HCG is 12 day. The fact is that in front of Eco to stimulate ovaries is used by hCG, and the use of the test earlier than 2 weeks can lead to a false positive result, that is, to the appearance of two strips in the absence of pregnancy. If the test for hCG after Eco is positive, it is re-made after 2 days. On the success of Eco and pregnancy, you can talk 3 weeks after the introduction of embryos when a woman will do ultrasound. Signs of ectopic pregnancy Ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy at which the fruit egg is embedded outside the uterine cavity. The ectopic pregnancy includes cases of attachment of the fetal egg to the ovaries, the wall of the uterine pipe, the abdominal organs, as well as in the cervical channel, in an additional uterine rho.
With congenital vice ), in the mesentery of the uterus and inside her ligaments. With an ectopic pregnancy, at first, a woman has the same signs that in ordinary pregnancy - dubious and some probable (
For example, a positive pregnancy test
- ). Signs of the most ectopic pregnancy are revealed to 5 - 7 week after conception.
- The signs of ectopic pregnancy include: Strong pain at the bottom of the abdomen; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Pain in the shoulder (
- Arises reflexively due to nerve irritation
- painful urination;
- pain during the intestinal emptying;
- bleeding from sex tract;
- pronounced dizziness.
painful education, which is tested in the field of uterine appendages;
Identification of a fetal egg outside the uterus according to ultrasound data.
An ectopic pregnancy doctor suspects in cases where there is no fruit egg against a positive pregnancy test in the uterine cavity.
In case of suspected ectopic pregnancy, ultrasound of the uterus and abdominal cavities are ultrasound, and then laparoscopic examination. Laparoscopy is a method of studying the abdominal organs with a tube with a camera at the end. It is injected through the puncture on the front abdominal wall. The advantage of this method is that the diagnostic study, if necessary, goes into a surgical operation and allow you to remove an ectopic pregnancy, warning a complication dangerous to life.
Signs of false pregnancy False pregnancy is considered a mental illness. It is also called imaginary or imaginary pregnancy. It is connected either with a great desire of a woman to become pregnant, or with a great fear associated with unwanted pregnancy after sex contacts. In both cases, there is a strong self-sufficiency. A woman may have dubious and some probable signs of pregnancy - the perversion of taste, nausea, vomiting, an increase in abdomen, a delay of monthly, pigmentation, a weight gain. A woman may even feel that the fruit is moving. Usually for the movement of the fetus, it takes the bowel cuts. In very rare cases, gynecological examination and two-handed research can identify the change in the shape and consistency of the uterus. Usually these changes are associated with a hormonal background of a woman who can "adjust" under the very idea of pregnancy. No reliable signs of pregnancy with false pregnancy are found. Ultrasound does not reveal the fetus in the uterus, heartbeats are not auditioned, the large pieces of the fetus are not tugged. Pregnancy test is negative (
). This condition requires treatment with a psychiatrist, however, such patients are almost certain psychotherapy.
Video. Can a high temperature be a sign of pregnancy? Increased body temperature can be a sign of pregnancy. If a woman measures the temperature of the internal organs every day during the cycle ( Basal temperature ) In the rectum, it notices that in after the middle of the cycle, the body temperature rises to 37.2 - 37.5ºC, and then gradually normalizes. Such a phenomenon is explained by the development of the female hormone of progesterone, which affects the center of thermoregulation in the brain. At the occurrence of pregnancy, this hormone continues to be produced (
It is necessary to maintain pregnancy
) Therefore, the normalization of body temperature before the next month does not occur. The body temperature holds until the term of 12 weeks, and it can reach 38ºC. What are the most reliable signs of pregnancy? The most reliable signs of pregnancy are detected by ultrasound research ( Ultrasound ), and as in the early period of pregnancy ( up to 12 weeks ), and in late terms ( After 18 - 20 weeks ). Ultrasound in the early deadlines detects either the embryo itself ( It still has a kind of thin bright stripes inside the cavity of the fetal egg ), or the elements of the fetal egg (
The cavity filled with liquid, gustling bag
). At the 9th week of pregnancy, the ultrasound can already be seen to reduce the heart of the fetus and turn on the hearing of the heartbeat.
- Significant signs of pregnancy appear closer to the 18th - 20 week of pregnancy. Uzi allows you to identify signs of pregnancy after 3 weeks after conception. Other reliable signs of pregnancy are: listening to very frequent fetal heartbeat ( 140 beats per minute and more - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- ) With a conventional stethoscope ( a tube Turning the head and other large parts of the fetus (
- For example, legs
) doctor; The feeling of moving the fetus by a doctor during examination. It is important to know that the feeling of motion of the fetus can not be considered a reliable sign, if he is not felt by the doctor, but the woman herself. For the movement of the kid, a woman can take the process of reducing the intestinal walls (
sometimes even very strong cuts ). If the doctor himself, when inspecting, feeling the major parts of the fetus, and it feels independent, as if response movements, it is considered a reliable sign of pregnancy. A positive pregnancy test is not a reliable sign of pregnancy, because it determines the presence of a hormone woman in the urine ( Hgch - human chorionic gonadotropin ), secreted by fetal shells, and not the fruit itself. This means that in some cases a pregnancy test may be false negative ( There is a pregnancy, and the level of hormone is not yet enough or the test was incorrect ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
) or false positive (
The test shows 2 strips, but the reason for raising the level of hCG is not pregnancy Can abdominal pain be a sign of pregnancy? Some women point out the pain at the bottom of the abdomen or carrying sensations, which are explained by the introduction of a fertilized egg into the wall of the uterus. These symptoms appear after 4 - 5 days after fertilization or 7-10 days after ovulation ( The process of exit an egg from the ovaries in the middle of the cycle ). Usually, abdominal pain is accompanied by small bloody discharge from the vagina (
brown or pink ). This bleeding is also associated with the process of embryo implementation, because it must create a bed inside the wall, and this requires a slightly destroy the surface layer of the uterine mucosa and create a recess in it. Abdominal pain can be a sign of not only uterine pregnancy ( inside the uterus cavity ), but also ectopic. In this case, they increase, cause expressed discomfort and violate the working capacity of a woman. With pipe pregnancy ( inside uterine pipe ) There is a risk of breaking the wall of the pipe, with ovarian pregnancy - bleeding. Such complications cause sharp severe pain at the bottom of the abdomen, a shock state (
fainting, drop blood pressure ), rapid pulse and require an emergency surgical operation. To avoid such complications when delayed monthly and positive pregnancy test, if abdominal pain arise, you should contact a female consultation to the gynecologist and make an ultrasound (
) Uterine. What day of the cycle appear signs of pregnancy? The first signs of pregnancy may appear after 7 days after ovulation ( so called day in the middle of the cycle when the mature egg ) If the conception occurred a few days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation. To reveal these signs, you need to measure basal temperature in the rectum, as well as pay attention to the nature of the vaginal selection. With successful conception and introduction of a fertilized egg in the uterus wall, a change in the hormonal background occurs. The ovaries continue to highlight the hormone progesterone. This female sex hormone causes an increase in body temperature, so when pregnant in the second phase ( After ovulation ), Changes in her body and symptoms that the doctor reveals during the examination. Signs of pregnancy differ, depending on the deadlines of pregnancy, from their objectivity and reliability, from the presence of one or more embryos in the uterus, from the floor of the child, from the pathological course of pregnancy, as well as from the location of the fruit egg (
) The body temperature will be held at the level of 37 - 37.5ºС until the day of the estimated next menstruation and longer ( Mozhovy allocations of red, pink or brown. up to 12 weeks of pregnancy
At the same time, the woman should know that for 1 - 2 days the body temperature can fall sharply and this does not mean that the pregnancy was interrupted. Before implantation ( ) The embryo in the uterus female organism still lives on the old rhythm and does not know about successful conception, so the level of progesterone may decrease. If this happens, the body temperature also falls, which is called implantation weave. After the embryo is introduced into the uterus, progesterone products are resumed and the body temperature "jumps out again. Even before the delay in menstruation in the coming pregnancy, nausea may appear, vomiting, brewing of the mammary glands, change in sexual entry ( It usually disappears ), dizziness. All these signs of pregnancy are observed 4 - 5 days after conception (
If a woman knows the exact day of conception
) or after 7 - 10 days after ovulation.
A pregnancy test should be done in 7 - 10 days after the intended day of conception. If the test is highly sensitive, it will show a positive result on this period, but in some cases this sign of pregnancy may appear only on December 12 - 14 after conception. Can not be signs of pregnancy during pregnancy? Pregnancy is always accompanied by signs, but in the early deadlines, a woman may not suspect her, especially if it uses contraceptive methods or it has irregular periods. In this case, the pregnancy is not allowed to know about himself. In addition, such signs as nausea, vomiting, weakness and other subjective sensations can be accepted for illness, cold, poisoning. The disappearance of the monthly woman can attribute stress or diet. The stomach also does not increase to 12 weeks of pregnancy, since before this term, the uterus is still within a small pelvis ( Lean ). Sometimes pregnancy is accompanied by blood discharge from the vagina. They are perceived by a woman as monthly (
last 1 - 2 days
), And she does not think about pregnancy. Can there be signs of pregnancy when taking birth control pills? Reception of contraceptive pills protects from unwanted pregnancy, but there are cases when this method of contraception does not work, and pregnancy comes. Signs of pregnancy When taking birth control tablets, no difference from the signs of pregnancy, coming without taking these tablets. The first signs of pregnancy are easy to confuse with a cold, gastritis, attribute irregular nutrition or stress (
Even a delay of menstruation
- ). Perhaps the most characteristic sign of pregnancy against the background of taking contraceptive pills is breast changes. It becomes painful, increases, darken the circles around the nipples, the nipples become very sensitive, there are separation from the nipples. Such a sign is difficult to attribute to any other reason. Sometimes it occurs with a serious hormonal imbalance, but in any case such a sign makes a woman to make a pregnancy test and contact the gynecologist.
- About pregnancy When receiving contraceptive tablets, it should be thought on in the following cases: irregular reception of tablets, frequent reception pass, especially in the middle of the cycle; - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Reception of various types of contraceptive tablets ( they can neutralize each other's action - these are symptoms associated with changes in the genitals and lactic glands detected by the usual inspection, tests and gynecological surveys (
- Diseases of the digestive system (
- Violate the suction of the tablet, and the level of hormones in the blood drops sharply
reception of drugs that can disrupt the action of contraceptive pills;
Acceptance of alcohol against the background of taking contraceptive tablets. Can there be signs of pregnancy during breastfeeding? Pregnancy can not arise in the first 4 - 6 weeks after childbirth because of the hormonal background of a woman (
hormones for ovarian stimulation is not yet produced as during pregnancy
), But a woman can become pregnant even in the first 6 months, even if she feeds the baby with breasts. Breast milk is produced when stimulated by a prolactin hormone. The same hormone simultaneously suppresses the ovarian function - the egg cell does not ripen, therefore, if you consider breastfeeding as a method of contraception, it can only be used within 6 months after delivery and subject to certain rules. During this period, a woman should feed the baby only with breasts, and at the request of the child. It is also important that the intervals between feeding during the day did not exceed three hours, and at night 6 o'clock, that is, feed the child 1 time at night necessarily. If the child will eat nutrient mixtures, it will eat less milk, and therefore the process of milk production will become irregular and incomplete.
- In all other cases, the work of ovaries during breastfeeding can be resumed, the egg cell can be matured and exit from the ovary, so during breastfeeding it is impossible to exclude the appearance of signs of pregnancy. Signs of pregnancy during breastfeeding include:
- Lack of menstruation. 1.5 months after childbirth, women can begin menstruation, they are irregular, short. To accurately calculate the onset of the following menstruation fails. If, for 6 months of breastfeeding, the woman did not appear periodly, then this could be a sign of pregnancy.
- Soreness of nipples. At the occurrence of pregnancy, progesterone develops sharply. This female hormone is needed to relax the uterus, but at the same time he acts on the milk gland, increases the sensitivity of the nipples. If a nursing mother has become pregnant, then she suddenly notes that it became rather painful because of the irritability of the nipples.
- Elevated appetite. The new pregnancy during breastfeeding the newborn requires more energy, so the woman feels constant hunger.
- Reducing the amount of milk. "New" pregnancy again changes the hormonal background of women. If the main hormone is prolactin during breastfeeding, then during pregnancy is progesterone. Progesterone suppresses the production of milk, so during pregnancy during breastfeeding milk is becoming less and less.
- Increase basal temperature. The basal temperature is the temperature of the internal organs, which should be measured in the vagina or in the rectum. This symptom also occurs under the influence of the hormone of progesterone. It acts on the brain and increases the body temperature, on average, up to 37.5ºC. However, during the breastfeeding period, with an increase in temperature, an infectious process should be excluded as one of the causes of fever.
- White discharge from the vagina. These allocations are not considered a characteristic feature of pregnancy, however, when combined with other phenomena, they should pay attention to them. White discharge is greater in breastfeeding, since the hormonal background of women during breastfeeding is not characteristic of a non-empty woman change mucus during the menstrual cycle. The mucus in a non-empty and non-nursing woman periodically becomes transparent, which indicates the allocation of a large number of estrogen hormone. The nursing mom does not happen, because the menstrual cycle has not yet been launched. Therefore, on any sharp changes in color and consistency of the discharge from the vagina during breastfeeding period should be paid attention.
- Stomach ache. During feeding, the cuts in the uterus increase. A woman can feel pretty strong pain. This is observed in the absence of pregnancy during the feeding period, but if the pain is felt outside the feeding in the form of a pulling sensation at the bottom of the abdomen, it may indicate pregnancy. Moreover, very strong pains may be associated with ectopic pregnancy, so this symptom should pay special attention.
Change of child behavior.
If a nursing mother has become pregnant, then progesterone affects the function of the mammary glands. It can change the taste of milk - the baby is usually not like, and he begins to cry and capricious.
Signs of pregnancy in early terms
Pregnancy is a truly exciting and memorable period in the life of each woman. However, usually the first of its weeks take place unnoticed for the future mother. Most girls learn about their position when menstruation delay and two strips on the test.
Some women are waiting for the pregnancy that is trying to determine whether conception has come literally in the first weeks. What symptoms can tell about it? Read further.
Subjective first signs of pregnancy
Often the first changes in the body that a woman differentiates, as signs of the occurrence of pregnancy, may be symptoms of PMS. However, if you have never suffered before premenstrual syndrome, you should pay attention to them:
The feeling of weakness, malaise and increased fatigue even with the usual loads.
The appearance of drowsiness during the daytime and insomnia at night.
Unstable emotional state. The mood of a woman can be drastically changed in seconds without good reason.
Feeling severity in the lower abdomen, lower back and in the field of small pelvis.
Permanent headache and dizziness.
Change libido. Moreover, it can both decrease and rise.
Periodic feeling of heat or chills, which replace each other.
Improving the sensitivity of the mammary glasses up to the fact that any touch to the breast responds to extremely unpleasant sensations and even pain.
An increase in appetite or changing food habits. The girl from the first days of pregnancy may want more or use those dishes that did not like before.
The emergence of an unreasonable feeling of nausea. In some cases, heartburn appear and vomiting. This condition is called toxicosis.
Increase sensitivity to smells and perversion of sense of smell.
All of the above features cannot accurately answer the question: has pregnancy occur or not? However, they allow it to suspect and move to more accurate and reliable methods of diagnosis.
External changes during the first days of pregnancy
Also, in addition to the symptoms specified in the previous section of the article, which a woman notes itself, there are also certain external changes, noticeable to those surrounding people.
Against the background of hormonal restructuring, skin problems may appear. Many girls who have not previously suffered from acne notice that rash began to occur.
The swelling of the area of the face, hands and feets also accompany the period of pregnancy, including in the early terms. Sometimes their severity reaches such an extent that the girl cannot walk in its ordinary shoes.
The chest can increase by 1-2 size in the first weeks of pregnancy. At the same time, there is an appearance on it a venous vascular pattern and a darkening of the nipples.
Also increases the pigmentation of the middle line of the abdomen, coming from the navel to the pubic. This symptom is celebrated by most pregnant women.
On the skin face often a blush appears. Such a sign is explained by the strengthening of blood flow in the body of the future mother.
Clinical symptoms at the beginning of pregnancy
Already in the first few days after conception, the following states and changes in the body of a pregnant girl are possible:
Early factor. This is the name of a special substance that is 1-2 days after fertilization. According to the received data, it is found in 67% of the examined women, which later confirmed pregnancy.
Blood selection from sex tract. They may have a yellowish or pinky shade and appear when attaching the fetal egg to the uterine walls. Usually it happens at the end of the first, beginning of the second week after conception.
The increase in the basal temperature, which appeared by the time of ovulation, is preserved for a long time if fertilization occurred. Its dimension can indirectly confirm the onset of pregnancy. Also can increase to 37 degrees and the total body temperature.
Paresthesias, painful sensations and convulsions in the icy muscles. As a rule, they arise late in the evening or at night, causing sleep disorders and even insomnia.
Reducing the level of blood pressure, which is manifested by strong weakness and dizziness. With significant hypotension, faint is possible. The risk of development of such a state is a long-lasting stay in a stuffy, non-refined room or in the standing position.
Reduced immunity. Manifests itself frequent colds. Also, against the background of the immunodeficiency of pregnant women can disturb the candidiasis of genital organs or, otherwise, thrush.
The increase in urinary urges. More often this symptom appears at later pregnancy, but it may occur in the first days.
Despite the huge number of signs, still, most often the woman draws attention to the delay of menstruation. And not enough. This is the most obvious and accurate symptom, which should push you on certain thoughts. Of course, disorders of the menstrual cycle arise with a huge amount and pathological conditions. However, if you are planning a pregnancy, the delay can be the first call, testifying to the onset of the long-awaited conception.
Immediately after the appearance of the above feature, you can conduct a test that is sensitive to increasing HCG.
Based on all the above, it can be concluded that there are many, both subjective and objective symptoms of the start of pregnancy. However, it should be remembered that only a specialist can confirm it in conducting a special examination and not exactly in the first few days after fertilization.
"I didn't know ..." - this phrase gynecologists hear from young girls, and from those who have already gone to the women who come to the clinic for a survey or abortion on a large period. But now it is not difficult to determine the pregnancy. In order not to fall into such unpleasant situations, the signs of pregnancy every woman should know how the multiplication table.
Reception gynecologist - 1000 rubles. Consultation of the gynecologist according to the results of the ultrasound, analyzes - 500 rubles!
Why do you need early diagnosis of pregnancy
- Pregnancy is an important moment for every woman. And let the news that inside is already developing a small life, someone delivers true happiness, and someone causes panic and fear, you always want to learn about it as early as possible. .Early diagnosis will help:
- Decide .If it is planned to save pregnancy, it is very important to pass all the tests on time and calculate the possible risks of pathologies from the fetus. In the early stages, a woman has a choice to continue to wear or stop.
- Do not harm . At an early stage of pregnancy, the embryo is extremely vulnerable. Often, future mothers take potent medicines, continue to smoke only from the fact that they do not know that the new life has already originated. Do not tighten If pregnancy is undesirable, abortion needs to be done on the earlier period of up to 6 weeks. During this period, it is possible to do without surgical intervention - the gynecologist will recommend a medical interruption of pregnancy (
) Or, if there is contraindications, vacuum abortion.
When pregnancy makes itself felt: the first signs of pregnancy
As a rule, this happens, starting from 7-10 days after ovulation. Prior to that, the fertilized egg takes place the path in the uterine pipes to the uterus, where it is ultimately introduced into the mucous membrane. Here will occur the development of the embryo. Almost immediately after implantation begins to allocate a special hormone - human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). The detection of it in the body of a woman is the first manifestation of pregnancy. It is added to it a latency of the menstrual cycle - it is just alarming or long-awaited - for whom is like - a fact that prompts the woman to go to the clinic to register or interrupt pregnancy.
Should we hope for the classic signs of pregnancy in the early stages? Of course not!
Some signs of pregnancy may be associated with other factors. For example, menstruation delay can be caused by a hormonal failure. Other signs of pregnancy, such as breast an increase, changing the form of the uterus, pigmentation becomes expressed at later dates and may also be not enough bright.
Methods for determining pregnancy
Suppose that conception occurred, even if there are no signs, each self-respecting woman is first going to a pharmacy for a test or reception to the gynecologist. For a long time, old grandfathers in high technologies are not relevant and, moreover, are not always safe. So, we will analyze what methods for determining pregnancy in the early time there are currently and what the percentage of their reliability is.
Pregnancy test Today it can be bought in each pharmacy, and you need to do it on 1 day after the delay of menstruation.
- Express test determining pregnancy in the urine hormone hgch depends on its sensitivity. Therefore, if you want to get an answer to accuracy of up to 95%, you should buy a test with sensitivity to 10 MME / ml. Of course, it will cost more, but the meaning of the procedure is precisely to confirm or refute the first suspicions of the development of the embryo. It is also important to perform several conditions: Clearly follow
- Requirements prescribed in the instructions; Spend Testing in Morning Watch - First, at this time in the body of a hormone
- HCG reaches the highest concentration, secondly, it is withstanding recommended intermediate time between urination (it should be up to 5-6 hours);
When the second blurred strip appears.
The advantages of such a method of determining pregnancy believes that it can be held at home without any harm to health. Disadvantages: Results are often false with improper use of the test, if the woman has neoplasms or reception of hormone-containing means.
The test does not work on the definition of ectopic pregnancy. For these reasons, the use of a pregnancy test can only be resorted to confirm their own suspicion, and then you need to go to the clinic. Measurement of basal temperature: a thermometer to you in the ass Another safe method for determining pregnancy at home is control over the body temperature. This method is called measuring basal temperature.
In some women (but not everyone!) With the onset of pregnancy and an increase in the body of progesterone hormone, the body temperature is also rising - it does not fall below 37 degrees.
It is believed that if after 3 days after the delay, the temperature in the rectum will be above 37 degrees, then this is a direct pregnancy rate. To track pregnancy, you must at least within a week, starting from the first day of the delay of menstruation, measure the basal temperature by a conventional mercury thermometer. It is introduced into the rectum in the morning, immediately after awakening. This means that a woman from the evening will need to prepare a thermometer and a notebook, in which the temperature is fixed, and in the morning, without getting up with bed, carry out the procedure.
Do not trust such diagnostic methods. Increasing the temperature may be caused by a number of reasons by ignoring which you can harm health. For example, the temperature can hold on with hidden infection, tuberculosis and other diseases.
Specialists consider this way to determine pregnancy even less reliable than the use of the test, and therefore do not recommend taking it as a basis when determining early pregnancy. It is suitable, is it that in the country, if there is no pharmacy and a gynecologist nearby.
Thus, it does not matter what result is the home diagnostic methods, only clinical diagnostics can be given an accurate result with the help of laboratory tests of the composition of the blood hump.
Inspection at the gynecologist
- This method cannot be attributed to early diagnosis. The gynecologist can determine pregnancy with a greater share of probability on a period of 7-8 weeks, although an experienced specialist is able to do it under a period of 5 weeks. Since the development of the embryo, changes in the organs of the sexual and reproductive system of women are noted: Increased
- Blood inflow gives a sonyusity External genital organs, vaginal walls and cervix - the doctor defines it during a visual inspection. Structure, size and form of uterus are changed
- - she is It becomes round and soft.
Some pregnant women, the uterus deviates forward
And on its surface there is a thickening resembling a comb (gender symptom).
To confirm its suspicion, a gynecologist will definitely appoint blood for the presence of a hormone pregnancy and ultrasound - these methods are considered the most reliable and make it possible to determine the pregnancy with a probability of up to 98-99%.
Blood on the analysis to determine pregnancy In the clinics, early diagnosis of pregnancy is carried out by analyzing hormone hgch (human chorionic gonadotropin). The level of this hormone can help determine pregnancy already on the 7th day after conception.
Express tests are working according to the HCG method. However, do not forget that in the urine the level of hormone will rise later, thus pregnancy test can be diagnosed only when a monthly delay.
Pass the blood for the detection of hormone hCG is the most preferred method of determining pregnancy, starting from the 8th day after conception.
The chorionic gonadotropin contained in the blood has two components - alpha and beta. The content of beta particles determine pregnancy. Their percentage increases significantly over the day before the implantation of the fetal egg. And the next day after implantation, the hormone level grows by half. The concentration of beta particles is gradually growing up to 13 weeks of pregnancy, and then gradually decreases. These changes help determine the term of pregnancy.
In the results of the analysis on hCG, it may look like this. For example, HCG in 1-2 weeks will be from 25 to 156 honey / ml, and in 3-4 weeks will be within 1110-315,000 honey / ml. This allows the gynecologist to control the course of pregnancy and the development of the fetus, as well as assign an additional examination if the figures obtained during analysis are significantly deviated from the norm.
Deviations from the norm in pregnancy analyzes
Blood on β - hCG is prescribed to establish the very fact of pregnancy, identifying ectopic, frozen, multiple types of pregnancy, diagnosing the malformations of the fetus.
- The blood test for hCG is very accurate: the concentration of the hormone is determined by the modern radioimmunological method. This parameter is important for the gynecologist, since if there are some pathologies, the level of hCG deviates from the norm.
- The increase in β - hCG in the blood can be observed if there are:
- Multiple pregnancy.
- Fruit development anomalies (as an example - Down syndrome);
- Various tumors of trophoblast (bubbling, choriocarcinoma).
- Embryonic tumors (here can be attributed to the tertol of eggs or ovary, seven);
- The hormone level is reduced at:
- Measuring or ectopic pregnancy.
Threat to miscarriage.
Pathologies of fetal development (Edwards syndrome, etc.).
How to pass an analysis on hgch To determine pregnancy, a woman takes blood, and after the content of the hormone in it can be diagnosed with pregnancy, and even determine the term.
Take the venous blood for the presence of a protein hormone follows the morning of the 3-5th day after the monthly delay
- To make the results as accurate as possible, contact the clinic with a good laboratory.
- There are also certain conditions that are needed to not distort the results of the analysis:
- Blood is taken after 5 hours since the last meal or on an empty stomach.
The doctor, taking analyzes must be notified of the reception of any drugs to take into account the substances included in them when analyzing. The doctor should be aware of the presence of diseases in patients (if any).
This will help exclude the factor of false positive increase in the level of hormone in the blood, which can be caused by a number of reasons, ranging from the diet, ending with drug influence.
For greater confidence, you need to repeat the procedure a few days later.
It is necessary to add that sometimes the blood test for the presence of hormone hCG is prescribed to women and even men during a medical examination, because It may also indicate the development of oncology or bubble drift. But in this case, the hormone level in any case will be less than the norm characteristic of developing pregnancy.
Express tests on hCG: Is it possible to trust?
The pharmacy sells special tests for the analysis of blood for hCG at home, but they have low sensitivity and do not give the result obtained in the laboratory. The same applies to the express pregnancy test, which does not always show real results, since the concentration of hCG in the urine always turns out to be lower than in the blood.
- You can trust express tests, but within reasonable limits. Many factors affect the effectiveness of diagnostics.
- For example, change the figures may:
- The improper work of the kidneys can change the chemical composition of urine, saturating it with protein.
Abundant drinking on the eve can reduce the concentration of the hormone.
The test strip itself could simply keep or use.
Therefore, the most optimal option for confirmation or refutation of their own suspicion of pregnancy is to go to the laboratory for a gynecologist.
Ultrasound in early pregnancy
Positive blood feed confirms Uz-diagnostics. The gynecologist usually gives direction on the ultrasound from the 5th day of the delay of menstruation, which, as a rule, can correspond to a 3-week embryo development. Pros of this method of determining pregnancy is undoubted: it is possible to reveal not only the usual, but also an ectopic and multiple pregnancy.
Ultrasound on the definition of pregnancy is carried out transvaginally or abdominal. With a transvaginal ultrasound - it is considered in this case more efficient - the woman is introduced into the vagina, the sensor is introduced with a condom to it. This gives a specialist the opportunity to consider the contents of the uterus and to detect an oily egg. Ultrasound is carried out with an empty bladder, the patient lies on the couch.
For abdominal ultrasound, a woman, on the contrary, will need to drink 2-3 cups of clean water an hour before the procedure or not to urinate during the previous 3 hours. With this method, a specialist drives a sensor along the stomach of a woman, so it is more difficult to detect the embryo on an early term - ultrasonic rays that need to overcome the abdominal wall, the subcutaneous fiber may interfere.
Ultrasound to determine pregnancy should be carried out in a specialized gynecological clinic, since only a sonologist who has obstetric knowledge and specializing in this area will be able to establish a pregnancy fact in an early stage. Moreover, pay attention to the ultrasound apparatus - the old model can give an erroneous result. In conclusion, it should be noted that the blood test for the presence of hCG and ultrasound is important not only in determining pregnancy, but also during the control of the development of the fetus. They allow you to clarify the term of pregnancy and the alleged childbirth, to recognize any pathology on time and, if necessary, assign treatment or even interrupt it on early.
If you have found a mistake, please select the text fragment and click
Ctrl + Enter.
Today, on the Internet you can find a lot of articles that promise to reveal "33 signs of pregnancy in the earliest times" or "Determine the sex of the child a week after conception." Sensible women perceive such information skeptically, because in the overwhelming majority such articles have nothing to do with the truth. And the question nevertheless remains open - how to determine the pregnancy in the earliest period and is it possible to do this at all?
In this material, we will consider in detail this topic and try to find an honest and truthful answer to each of the female questions about the early diagnosis of "interesting situation".
In most cases, an interesting and amazing period of the birth of a new life passes by a woman, she simply does not notice him. Suspecting something most starts only when the next menstruation does not occur. Indeed, medicine considers the delay in menstruation as the very first, but still an indirect sign of pregnancy.
The delay can be caused not only by pregnancy, but also a cycle impairment, hormonal failures, inflammatory processes in the organs of a small pelvis and a mass of other reasons.
Women who are very waiting for a pregnancy, are planning her, try to "get" in a favorable period for conception, on the contrary, "listen" to any changes in their body throughout the second half of the cycle. Search for symptoms and signs for them sometimes turns into almost a manic idea.
To more calmly and healthy to this issue, it is necessary to imagine how conception occurs and when, in principle, the first signs of the "interesting situation" are possible.
Fertilization of oocyte (egg cells) is possible only for one day throughout the month. And the name of these days is ovulation. The egg mill becomes available for male genital cells only after leaving the burst follicle and about 24 hours after this "Events". Sperm at the time of ovulation can already be in the sex paths of a woman (if sex was a couple of days before) or get to the oocyte during the day after the exit of the female cell from the follicle in the ovary (if sex occurred on the day of ovulation or within 24 hours).
There are no other fertile "windows" in the women's cycle. The exception is only a rare case of developing two eggs at once, one of which goes earlier, and the other is later. In this case, the second can be fertilized, and then the conception will take place much later calendar calculations.
Sperm after penetration into the membrane of the egg begins to give her DNA information to it. This is how the zygota begins to form, by 50% consisting of fatherly genetic material, and by 50% from the maternal. Fertilization occurs in the uterine tube. From there, the zygota begins his way to the uterus after a few hours after fertilization.
The egg cell itself can not move, she "helps" the pork, covering the inner of the phallopyye tube, as well as inspirate for a woman to reduce the walls of the pipe. On the path of the zygota increases, crushes and becomes blastocyan. 6-8 days after ovulation (not after sexual intercourse!) Blastocyst goes into the uterus cavity.
It is here that the baby will have to hold the next nine calendar months. But for this blastocyst, you first need to successfully fix it in the uterine wall. While she "traveled" along the pipe and her mouth, a hormone progesterone began to produce in the body. It was he who launched the first changes in the structure of the uterine endometrial. The inner shells of the reproductive organ became loose, more filled with blood. Implantation occurs within a few hours - the fruit egg due to the enzymes contained in the shells can partially dissolve the cells of the endometrium and literally "implemented" or "doors" into it. Chorion's cells immediately begin to perform two important functions: they provide the connection of the fetal egg with the uterus, the influx of maternal blood, and also produce a special substance in women's blood flow - a chorionic gonadotropic hormone (HCG). HCG contributes to additional work out of progesterone. It turns out a vicious circle.
Theoretically, the first sensations of a woman can notice at any stage of promotion of the fetal egg and its implantation, but it is impossible to call them specific. Rather, they will be associated with an increase in the level of progesterone, and a week after conception - with an increase in the level of hCG. Therefore, the answer to the question is whether it is possible to feel so early to feel pregnancy, it's not so easy to find.
Theoretically - it is possible, but in practice, a rare representative of the fine sex has such high sensitivity.
Feelings before delay
The first sensations are always subjective. If a woman really wants to be pregnant, then she often gives the desired for the actual and simply "comes up with" symptoms. Sometimes the signs of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) are mistaken for early signs of pregnancy (they are really very similar!). It should be noted that the premenstrual syndrome is inherent in not all women, and therefore the appearance of unusual sensations they usually do not remain unnoticed. As already mentioned
The first signs before the menstruation delay can begin at any time.
Progesterone, the level of which in the blood increases after an hour and a half after ovulation, begins to prepare the female organism to pregnancy even before the fertilization itself takes place. It relaxes the uterine smooth muscles, preventing the cutting of the uterus. He suppresses the maternal immunity so that he does not spin the birth new life, because for the immune system, the embryo is half a stranger (it has 50% of the genetic material of a man who is alien to the body of a woman, his immunity "does not know").
Progesterone already in the first days after implantation begins to "work" as the "head of the head", increasing the female appetite to create grease and glucose reserves for the growth and development of the baby "for a black day." Progesterone helps to preserve pregnancy, which is why when it is deficient in the body, implantation may not take place, and if the fruit egg is still able to entrenched, with a large share of probability it will refuse and dies in the shortest possible time.
Increasing the level of progesterone, and after implantation - and chorionic gonadotropin, imposes an imprint to the work of all organs and systems of the female organism at the biochemical level. Therefore, before the delay, the appearance of the following symptoms and signs is quite realistic.
Fatigue without a visible cause is a consequence of the enhanced work of the body under conditions of the changed hormonal background, the energy costs become greater. This sign may appear after 6-7 days after ovulation.
Signs of colds
Signs of colds - a runny nose, nasal congestion without snot, difficulty breathing, general ailment. These signs are a consequence of the oppressive action of progesterone on the immune system of a woman. In addition, progesterone slightly delays fluid in the tissues, which is why a runny nose appears, which is called physiological rhinitis of pregnant women.
From a real cold illness or viral infection, such a state can be distinguished by the absence of high temperature, liquid discharge from the nose, cough.
From the point of view of biochemical processes, such a symptom can manifest itself when the concentration of progesterone reaches quite a high level, that is, not the next day after conception, but only after 8-10 days.
In other words, insomnia or high drowsiness. Normal sleep violates not only progesterone, which affects certain nervous system receptors completely unpredictable and unexpectedly, but also a special center in the cerebral cortex - "Center of Pregnancy". This is a temporary pulse center that appears after fertilization and disappears after delivery. His task is to regulate all nervous and physiological processes that are somehow connected with the period of extension of the fetus. It is the work of this center for some pregnant women a little later leads to the development of the toxicosis of the first trimester. Before the delayed monthly, the new brain center does not prevent the "neighbors" - a lot of the center, the center of thermoregulation and others, but it is already beginning to declare himself. It manifests itself in a violation of some nervous bonds, which causes difficulties with falling asleep, ripped and restless sleep at night, frequent awakening.
Sometimes the body's reaction to the appearance of a new center in the cerebral cortex is the opposite - the woman begins to fall asleep in any position of the body, anywhere and at any time, if it is at least to leave alone.
Sleep disorders can appear after 4-5 days after conception.
Mood swings are very complex for self-diagnosis symptom. Most women and out of pregnancy in the second phase of the menstrual cycle are not particularly equilibrated. But if the fertilization was still held, the first symptoms of emotional "swings" can manifest themselves only after implantation, when hong hCG will begin to produce. In combination with progesterone, it has an overwhelming effect on the central nervous system of a woman. Nature This impact was conceived to preserve the life of the embryo, because unnecessary emotional and mental "bursts" can harm the development of offspring on any gestation. In practice, it most often it looks like this: the woman becomes unstable, her mood is changing from sadness to joy, it is easily annoyed and becomes slightly scattered and forgetful.
This symptom can be during the premenstrual syndrome, but the mechanism of mood drops with PMS will be slightly different - exclusively progesterone. A woman with PMS is more irritable and even aggressive.
If pregnancy has come, then tearlessness, syradiability, aggression is rarely observed.
The first tangible changes in their mood woman can start feeling 10-11 days after ovulation, if the pregnancy took place.
Feeling of gravity
Usually a woman believes that the case in yesterday's dinner or today's breakfast is that the cause of the lung and barely noticeable feeling of resolving in the abdomen is in gas formation. But a campaign to the toilet and even the enema spent does not save this strange sensation. The fact is that under the action of progesterone, the uterus and ovaries begin to fill intensely with blood. This causes a feeling of "fullness."
Such a symptom can appear only when the blood flow becomes more intense, and this will occur after the introduction of a fetal egg to the functional layer of the endometrium of the uterus.
Often, women notice this symptom only 12-14 days after ovulation, that is, to the beginning of the delay. It is often mistakenly interpreted as the forerunner of the start of menstruation.
Cooling lower limbs.
Tingling in the uterus
These sensations of medicine can only be explained by the softening effect, which has an all the same hormone progesterone on endometrium and musculature of the reproductive body. However, some women of tingling may be present, and other such a sign will not appear. This rather subjective symptom theoretically can manifest itself epizodically on any day the second phase of the menstrual cycle during the accurate conception, starting from about 3-4 days after ovulation.
Regular headaches may begin after implantation of a fetal egg in the uterus. Women are mostly noted that the head hurts a short time, usually - in the evening or in the morning. Pains pass as suddenly, as started. The reason lies in the changed hormonal balance.
Sensitivity of the mammary glands There are women who, according to the state of the breast, can almost unmistakably determine whether to wait for them this month of "critical days" or go for pregnancy test in a pharmacy. But this is possible only if the woman knows the features of his body and has been pregnant more than once. For most representatives of the beautiful floor, the "language" of the mammary glands is not entirely understood.
Let's just say - all changes in the breast are hormone-dependent. This means that so iron reacts to the growth of progesterone in the second phase of the menstrual cycle, regardless of whether pregnancy has occurred. However, during pregnancy, the balance of other hormones will change in early time. For example, barely caught for diagnostics will change the level of prolactin.
Therefore, quite often, women note that pregnancy may not necessarily indicate painful sensations in the chest, but rather unusual.
If in ordinary cycles to monthly, the chest began to sobat, in the "pregnant" cycle of the dairy glands may be surprisingly calm and painless. If usually the chest has not bothered a little before menstruation, then it can be assumed that the amplification of pain may not specify no pregnancy.
Such a symptom should not wait for the previously end of the cycle, that is, 10-13 days after ovulation.
Heartburn, constipation, frequent urination
Typically, such symptoms appear later than in the second phase of the menstrual cycle, but in some cases, it is precisely indirect manifestations that the body of the woman responds to the growth of progesterone concentration.
Increased body temperature
When pregnant after implantation, women often note that in the afternoon, they can slightly climb the body temperature - until 37.0-37.5 degrees. There is a feeling of chill or heat, mesmer headaches. This is a consequence of suppressing the immune protection of the female organism, such "attacks" will be held, as soon as the body is fully adapted to a new state, that is, about the middle of the second month of pregnancy.
This is a fairly common sign of pregnancy on the initial period. And it, despite the oddity of the wording, is quite simply identified. Manifests symptom in the form of uncontrolled salivation in a dream.
A woman can notice that in the morning the edge of the pillow is wet. The symptom has a completely scientific explanation - the work of the new center of the cerebral cortex "infringes" the work of the center responsible for the production of saliva. Quite often, such a sign indicates the coming and developing pregnancy.
This symptom is devoted to a huge number of reviews and records of women on thematic forums, and therefore we decided to consider it separately from others. Indeed, unusual allocations in about a week after ovulation can be quite informative in terms of early diagnosis of "interesting position".
From the point of view of official medicine and science, at the time of implantation during the destruction of part of the endometrium, which is introduced by blastocyst, it is quite possible to be low bleeding, which received the name of the implantation. At the physical level, a woman can feel small drawing pain in the lower back on the day of implantation. Poles can be called very conditionally, rather, it is just a small discomfort. On the daily hygienic laying can be discovered non-humble, scanty allocations. Sometimes there are only a few drops. The color will be due to the presence of a certain amount of blood in the vaginal secrecy - pink, yellowish, cream, brown. Scarf blood when implanting usually does not happen.
Implantation bleeding stops literally after a few hours, as a last resort, it lasts no more than a day. And this is his difference from the premature occurrence of menstruation, for which it usually takes this symptom. By the way, according to statistics, only 35-45% of women is characteristic of such a symptom. Most of the same implantation does not appear.
It should be known that implantation bleeding is not hazardous for the development of pregnancy.
The same implantation still does not guarantee successful pregnancy. Sometimes the fruit egg is rejected immediately after implantation or stops developing within a few days. This may be associated with diseases of a woman, chromosomal or genetic embryo vices, in which its further growth is impossible, as well as with a mass of other factors, not all of which can explain the medicine.
The successful development of the fetus will speak a two-time increase in the level of hormone hCG, which will occur every two days since the implantation. Below we will tell you how it can be determined.
Changes in appearance
From the point of view of medicine, there should not be external changes to a latency. But examples from a rich female personal experience, generously published by representatives of the beautiful sex on the Internet, speak about the opposite. Because women planning pregnancy, and especially those who plan it for a long time and so far to no avail, well learned to "listen" to changes in themselves, quite often, certain groups of complaints about external changes have already been on the first week after conception.
Such changes most often include a small swelling of the face, which appears before the delay. It is physiologically connected with the delay in the fluid in the tissues that progesterone hormone causes. However, a small swelling can be observed in women in the second half of the menstrual cycle, especially a few days before the start of the next menstruation, as well as the increased concentration of progesterone.
The acne rash of different intensity often appears in about 5-6 days after ovulation. It has an endocrine origin and appears in most women before the delay. However, it should be understood that acne can have a lot of other reasons that are not related to pregnancy.
Many women point out that they began to look better, a blush appeared on the cheeks, a paddle shine appeared in the eyes. And everyone around it usually notice, make compliments. The blush on the cheeks is associated with the increased blood volume and the increased permeability of the vessels, which is thus affecting the same hormone of pregnancy - progesterone.
In women suffering from chronic hemorrhoids, after conception, an exacerbation of a spicy problem with the varicose expansion of hemorrhoids will be aggravated. For many women, the thrush manifestation takes place as the first sign, because the immunity decreases, which gives fungus the opportunity to start multiply in more free conditions for themselves.
The thrush in any case needs treatment, regardless of whether pregnancy has come or not.
The most ambiguous symptoms described - cystitis. Many women note that the bladder is emptying becomes hurt and unpleasant a few days before the date of the next menstruation. Cystitis, like the thrush, caused by a decrease in immunity of "wine" of increased concentration of progesterone.
When immune defense is weakening, pathogenic bacteria, including those who have fallen in the urethra from the rectum, are activated, which causes all women known signs of cystitis - threaded when urinating, frequent trips to the toilet, unpleasant sensations in the perineum.
Symptoms after delay
The delay is a very bright and characteristic sign of pregnancy. After the delay, there is usually no need to look for any signs of a "interesting situation", because the laboratory diagnosis of pregnancy becomes already available.
In the first week after the start of the delay in women who did not feel anything unusual to it, there is no significant difference in well-being. If the first early signs were tangible and week earlier, after the delay they can increase.
Toxicosis As a rule, in the second week after the start of the delay, and it already corresponds to the 5-6 week of pregnancy, early toxicosis may appear. It can be both moderate and quite pronounced. There are also happy people who do not know what toxicosis is in principle.
There will be toxicosis or not, depends on the age of a woman, from the state of its immunity, genetic predisposition.
The mechanisms for the development of toxicosis are not studied, but the most believable is the immune explanation of what is happening. Before the moment the young placenta is not formed, and it usually begins to function on the 12-14 week of pregnancy, the woman's body is trying to "get used to" to the new "resident", as well as to a new, strengthened operation of all organs and systems.
Most often, toxicosis is manifested by nausea, vomiting, intolerance of odors, which previously delivered pleasure, intolerance of some types of food, separate food. Also, toxicosis can be accompanied by exacerbations of allergic reactions, if a woman has a predisposition to them, which once again proves the immune factor of toxicosis.
Severity at the bottom of the belly
Almost all women in the second week after the delay point out that it becomes uncomfortable to sit with a straight back - prevents the severity at the bottom of the abdomen. The uterus begins to grow, while still changes in its size is minimal, but they already differ from the size of the woman outside the state of pregnancy, in addition, the blood supply to the small pelvis organs increases.
Changes the state of the mammary glands They begin to increase in size, the sensitivity is sharpened when touched to nipples, the near-slip mugs can become a little darker. Some women note that it becomes a noticeable bluish venous mesh on lactic glands. In repeated women, especially those who have breastfeeded their firstborn for quite a long time, a few drops of a pole can be released when pressed on the nipple.
In general, signs of pregnancy after the next periods did not come, it is impossible to be considered clinically characteristic because
and the delay, and an increase in body temperature, and cystitis, and the painfulness of the dairy glands can be manifestations of pathologies that have no relation to pregnancy.
That is why after 1-2 days of delay, it is recommended not to guess on the coffee grounds, but simply to be examined, because the diagnosis is no longer difficult.
When is diagnosis possible? Often, there is a real hysterium around the early diagnosis of a woman - 4 days after sex on the day of ovulation, they are fleeing the pharmacy, they buy a large stock of test strips and begin to use them every day in the morning and in the evening in search of the so-called ghost strip (weak second line). Why such actions do not make sense and only harm, it is easy to understand, given that all tests begin to respond only when the urine accumulates a sufficiently solid stock of HCG. Chorionic gonadotropin begins to be produced, as we said above, only from the moment of implantation, and therefore
Until 7-9 days after ovulation, it does not make sense to apply any tests.
Even the super-sensitive strips are not able to determine in the urine what is not yet in it.
The first lift of the HCG level will be in two days after implantation, but it will be so small that only a laboratory analysis of the venous blood of a woman will be able to fix it. Two times the hormone level will grow up in 2 days and will be perfectly determined in the blood. Thus, the most impatient representatives of beautiful gender is recommended for 10-12 days after ovulation (it is 24-26 cycle day) make blood test in any clinic. It costs quite inexpensively (about 500-600 rubles), but the accuracy of the result seeks to 100%.
In the urine, the chorionic hormone falls much later than in blood, and therefore the test strips are recommended to use home tests only from the first time of the delay, when the HCG level in the highlighted fluid kidneys exceeds the reagent sensitivity threshold applied to the test strip. Plus such tests are available and low cost, minus - exactly. Quite often, contrary to the assurances of manufacturers, such tests give false-positive or false-negative results. After eco or artificial insemination, the test strips is contraindicated in principle, because the protocol is most often used by the hCG injection for ovulation stimulation, and traces of the hormone remain in the urine and blood of the patient.
Such women seek the answer to the question whether there is a pregnancy, follows no earlier than 14 days after the transfer of embryos or intrauterine insemination.
In these times, the first blood test on HCG can be made.
If the test gives a positive result, the woman wants to make sure that it corresponds to reality. Therefore, it is clear and naturally the desire for the future mother as soon as possible to get on the ultrasound and at the reception to the gynecologist. However, it is not worth a hurry. Immediately after the delay, neither ultrasound diagnostics nor the doctor of the highest category itself will not be able to answer the question whether the child will be.
After a natural conception on the ultrasound, it is worth going no earlier than 5-6 weeks of pregnancy (it is 3-4 weeks after ovulation or 1-2 weeks after the start of the delay). On this period, a flicer egg will be well visualized, and by the end of 6 weeks it will be possible to hear the heartbeat of the baby for the first time. With the results of the ultrasound, you can go to women's consultation and get up for dispensary in pregnancy. After Eco, the first ultrasound is carried out in a clearly designated dates - for 21 days after the transfer of embryos to the uterine cavity make confirmation of diagnostics, on April 28, after transfer - clarifying. The first shows whether there is a pregnancy at all, how many fruits in the uterus, and the second - whether embryos are viable, whether they are alive, are they growing in accordance with the term and whether they have a heart. After that, you can also go to consultation for registration.
Why hurry with diagnostics harms? Because, soaking the 15th Test a week before the delay and without seeing the strips on it, the woman is nervous and is very worried.
Stress becomes chronic, specific stress hormones lead to the suppression of the natural production of genital hormones. Such a "diagnosis" can turn into the rejection of the fruit egg, miscarriage on the early term. Sometimes stress is the only reason for the unsuccessful eco or lack of implantation in natural conception.
How to determine the sex of the child? The sex of the child is predetermined at the time of fertilization. It depends on what type of sperm managed to be the first to get to the egg. If the fertilization occurred with a sperm carrier of the genetic set of XX, a girl will be born, if a boy will appear with a sperm-xy, a boy will appear on the light. However, sexual differences in embryos of different sexes will begin to form only at the 9th week of pregnancy, and up to this point the embryos look completely equally. It is possible to establish their gender only with ECO, if pre-imposing genetic diagnostics are performed.
- No before the delay, nor after it, to establish who should be born across nine months, is not possible. However, women persistently continue to argue that in some situations felt perfectly, the child of what gender they are carrying almost immediately after conception:
- Moms of boys argue That almost from the very beginning of pregnancy, before the delay or immediately after it, they noticed that their appearance was noticeably improved, they became stronger nails and hair, scum disappeared. Before the delay, the temperature did not rise, but almost constantly pursued the feeling of heat, the legs almost always remained cold. Appetite at Mom boys began to rise almost from the very beginning of the "interesting situation", meat products and fish prevail among the taste preferences. Toxicosis was practically no, as well as drowsiness, the depression of the mood.
Mom girls argue With a week after the start of the delay, their appearance has changed for the worse - there was a swelling of the face, lips, nose, the skin became more pale, sweating rose. In the early deadlines, the body temperature was often raised, and the feet and palms were almost always hot to the touch. Morning nausea to one degree or another manifested itself before the delay or in the first days after it. The mood has often changed, the actions differed in the mobility and lack of logic. Appetitis was almost no either wanted only something sweet or dairy.
Please note that signs of these medicine and science are not confirmed and are not refuted.
The logical explanation does not exist. It should be noted that the coincidence of the signs with the real floor of the child is observed only in half cases. This means that with the male embryo, a woman can eat chocolates and suffer from toxicosis, and with the girl on an early future mother may feel great and demand herring with onions.
The reaction of the body for pregnancy is purely individual. And only it depends on how the pregnancy will feel the pregnancy of a woman that it will prefer from food, as well as what external signs and on what time it will be shown.
In connection with the attempts to determine pregnancy in the earliest periods, women usually have many questions, the answers to which they are looking for including on the Internet. We tried to choose the most discussed and answer them as truthfully.
The test showed a positive result, but periods began
Test strips can be overdocked, a woman can make mistakes when conducting a test, a hCG in the body can be increased due to the growth of the tumor of any localization. All this may be the reason that the test will show a positive or weak-beding result in the actual absence of pregnancy.
Sometimes the pregnancy is biochemical, in which implantation will first take place, but then the development of the embryo will be interrupted. The level of hCG will be elevated, but the monthly will come after a small delay. In any case, after a positive test from the pharmacy, it is best to make a blood test to a chorionic gonadotropic hormone twice with a difference of 2-4 days, so that not only to know about the fact of pregnancy, but also see that it develops.
The test showed one, and blood test is another
In this case, it all depends on what the blood test showed. It is more accurate, and therefore to trust the laboratory research has more grounds. The reason for the difference in results can be wounded in incorrectly conducted house testing or in the fact that the express test itself was defective or overdue.
The test showed a negative result, but the monthly does not come
Such a situation is possible if the test was carried out too early when the level of chorionic gonadotropin in the urine did not achieve necessary for the exact diagnosis of concentration. Another option is the test of rights, simply the delay is caused by pathologies from the reproductive system, stress or endocrine disorders.
In case of delay, it is always necessary to repeat testing or make blood test on hCG.
Basal temperature does not rise
Women who carefully follow the basal temperature, know that at the time of ovulation it rises, and in case of conception, it is no longer lowered, remaining above 37.0 degrees. However, the temperature in the rectum depends on the level of progesterone. Therefore, in some women with an insufficient level of this hormone, basal temperatures and after conception can remain quite low according to general measurements - 36.6-38.0 degrees. This does not mean that the pregnancy does not fail. But the threat in the early deadlines may arise.
If the temperature does not rise to the alleged day of ovulation, it can talk about the absence of ovulation in this cycle, about an inhibular cycle. If the year of such "empty" cycles has no more than 2-3 cycles, nothing to worry about. If more, you need to consult a doctor to establish the cause of the cycle violation. In annevulatory cycles, conception is impossible.
When can I interrupt unwanted pregnancy?
If it happened that pregnancy, detected on early term, unwanted, women wondering how quickly it can be interrupted. Do it the next day after receiving positive test results it is impossible. An ordinary abortion can be held up to 12 weeks of pregnancy, but you first need to pass all the tests and get the direction.
Medical abortion can be done earlier, but only after the pregnancy is confirmed by the ultrasound data. It is optimal to contact the clinic on the 6-7 week of pregnancy, to make an ultrasound and conclude a contract for conducting a medicament abortion.
After 8-9 weeks of pregnancy in carrying out such interruption, pregnancy will be denied by order of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
Is it possible to regain your pregnancy later?
It is clear that in the first month to get into account early. But it is not worth tightening with the appeal to the gynecologist. It is best to apply to women's consultation 2-3 weeks after the start of the delay. On this time, the doctor will be able to determine pregnancy when manually studying the uterus, on ultrasound and blood tests on hCG.